Google+ Badge

Monday, December 19, 2005

Mugging for the media

It's not every day that a childhood ambition get's fulfilled. When I was a kid growing up in small town western Canada, we only got a few television stations. One of them was the CBC and the other was CTV. Thus watching Canada AM on CTV was something I did on more than a few occassions.

So I found myself thinking that one day I would like to be on Canada AM and get one of those coffee mugs. Although in previous years I have been interviewed on CBC Newsworld, when I got interviewed by Canada AM on November 28th at the beginning of the current federal election campaign I insisted on only one thing, getting sent one of their Canada AM coffee mugs.

It arrived a week before Christmas and now has a place of honour amongst all the other coffee mugs I have received from various other radio and television media over the years.

No comments: