Google+ Badge

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Media changes coming!

The recession has hit home. Due to the newspaper's declining ad revenue my column with the Thompson Okanagan edition of the Business Examiner has been put on hiatus. I will however still be making comments both on this blog and in other locations such as The Economist and various other publications that are now online.

There has also been some big changes in the Victoria area television and radio media. The result is that Capital Gang as of March 6, 2009 has now shifted to Fridays at 9:00 am from its original slot of Thursdays at 8:20 am.

For a transcript of one of my Capital Gang appearances click here. For an audio example of another Capital Gang show we did click here. To catch an example of me on video click here.

There will also be some changes coming in terms of updating and linking my website this blog, facebook, linkedin, twitter and other social media, so stay tuned!

No comments: